Here’s some info and resources to get you started out on the right foot.
We massively believe in Free Speech, Hate Censorship, and don’t like lots of rules. But as you probably know Big Brother is waging a war against Internet freedom, and adult oriented websites especially. So we have no choice in the matter.
For that reason, and to make this new community the best experience it can be for everyone, here are some basic Dos and Don’ts:
1. Spam, troll, or do/advocate/solicit anything illegal. That now includes anything related to offering, or soliciting, escort services.
2. Share or solicit images of minors or discuss them sexually. Period.
3. Share or solicit pictures showing blood, scat, needles/slamming, k9, etc. Period.
4. Harass or insult members . . . unless they enjoy that, of course!
5. Share “exposure” pics that you’re not authorized to share and/or which have ANY personal identifying information.
6. Be politically correct. There’s no law against it, but we hate that shit.
7. Preach or complain to others about their fetishes if they differ from yours.
7. TYPE IN ALL CAPS. It won’t get ya booted, but it’s just irritating.
1. Take ownership of the community. BBDungeon is all about becoming what YOU make it.
2. Reduce your images to a reasonable size before sharing. Like around 500-800px, tops.
3. Let us know if anyone is breaking the rules. We RELY on you to help us moderate and keep the community cool.
4. Tell your like-minded Alpha and fag friends about us and invite them to join! We don’t advertise and want this to be a word-of-mouth community so it will attract the nastiest and best members. Like you!
5. Consider becoming a VIP member. For just $5.97 a month (non-recurring) you keep us going and growing. You also get access to special VIP areas. We bill discreetly, so it will just show up on your statement as a charge from DP Media, LLC.
6. Have Nasty-as-fuck fun!