Too many

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This site has too many restrictions. Restrictions don’t compel me to subscribe, they tell me to leave. There are too many other sites that offer for free what you charge for.

Keymaster

@kuntpig
    Too many restrictions, eh?
    Unfortunate that you see it that way, but that’s fine.

Free, unrestricted, messaging activity stream with unlimited pic posting, a number of forums, blog, and the ability for members to submit posts for the blog. All free. And we fags that are running it work for free too.

Groups, some forums, and the chatroom. That’s all that’s restricted, so we can have something to reward those who support the site for the price of one Vente Late a month: $5.99/mo.

We’re not some big company; we’re trying to create a unique member-driven community of like-minded sluts and Alphas. So, if you don’t like it, please feel more than free to delete your profile go to one of those other sites if that suites you better. This site isn’t meant for everyone. And we never wanted it to be.

Keymaster

@bbdungeonadmin
    This amuses me. You tell him, faggot.

Participant

Any time the FagMaster is amused it is a good thing.

Participant

i notice he is still here.

Participant

I do wish there was an auto renew option, for we stupid faggots who forget to renew monthly

Keymaster

Hi @kopskr
    Totally agree with you there! In fact, when we set it up we were under the impression that an auto-renew would be an option … on to later discover that our credit card processors didn’t have it integrated. They say they are working on it.

Participant

Yeah auto renewal would be great!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up