swallowing stud sperm

Bareback Dungeon Forums COCKSUCKER DISCUSSION swallowing stud sperm

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i took a nice alpha load this morning …delicious!!

foralphasglory
    Participant

the more sperm we swallow, the more addicted we become & that really is our place as faggots. and sperm is delicious anyway

sircraig1984

My fag can’t get enough of it. It prefers cun in it’s mouth than the pussy. The best part is looking it in the eyes seeing how it accepts it’s reward for a job well done.

boysobey
    Participant

You are 100% right @constructionguy SIR. In retrospect, I got off easy. Should have taken his belt to me right then and there.

cummsumer
    Participant

I would never spit. Swallowing cock and cum is a blessing to a faggot like me. I wish I had been the faggot serving you I’d swallow everything.

constructionguy
    Participant

perhaps you may yet get a chance to suck down my load

cummsumer
    Participant

My pleasure

constructionguy
    Participant

are you a good cocksucker?

boycunt
    Participant

Spitting out an Alpha’s cum after He has been so good as to let you suck Him off is like spiting out the communion wafer.

cummsumer
    Participant

I’m new… and so far haven’t done it yet. so I’m not sure how good I am. But I’m willing and I want to suck and swallow and learn.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, crazy. Doesn’t sound like normal faggot behavior. Maybe something is wrong with him.

The contractions a cock makes as it pumps out its load causes my throat to involuntarily spasm around it as it gratefully receives its gift. I can’t help but swallow. Aside from the glorious act of worshipping a real Mans cock, swallowing His load sends me over the edge which usually causes me to lose mine as well. I love watching a Man as He cums down my throat. It sends me into orbit. Thank You real Men if the world!

cummsumer
    Participant

I am new and have a virgin throat and ass but the desire is strong, since I’m new so is fear. Wanting something you always thought was wrong is hot but also a hurdle to try to get past. I have a potential alpha so well see. Hopefully I wont be a virgin much longer and become the cum dumpster I want to be.

vincent
    Participant

i always swallow because that is how i have been trained. However as an observation, this is not usual. At least 50% of the anon guys i suck (maybe 25% for arranged hookups via Grindr) are surprised i don’t pull off when warned they are about to cum, and that i swallow their load. Way more are surprised i thank them.

BBBOTSlut71
    Participant

how rude the ungreatfull cunt I have never spat out cum it is what we live for.
    We are greatfull that the Alphas give us there loads.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up