Slut

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    vincent
    Participant

Friday morning my bf woke up, unusually frisky. Usually i have to get him warmed up in the morning but this day i woke up to the urgent prodding of his fuckpole against my ass.
    He rolled me face down and kicked my legs apart. i felt a splash as he spat on my hole and started pushing in. Oh my God it fucking hurt. i haven’t hurt like that from a fuck in years. Probably ever. i was tight and practically dry and He was already pounding my hole hard with full strokes and all i could do was make this strange gutteral noise, half scream, half yell half moan. (Yes, three halves. It was loud)
    He flipped me over, legs on His shoulders and resumed pounding. i gained a little control over my vocal chords, turned it down a bit and tried to talk,
    “Ppppplea aaargh!”
    and looking wistfully at the bottle of lube He used last night.
    Eventually he figured out what I was bitching about but just grinned and kept pounding.

“You’re wet enough and loose enough for me” he said.

And i know that is all that matters.
    After about 20 minutes (I could just see my watch on the bedside unit) He flipped me again. i guess I had loosened by now and as He mounted me from behind He pushed my legs together and told me to clamp down my cunt on His Cock.
    He appreciated my efforts and sped up, making His own noises now, lost in His rut as He does towards His own orgasm before going rigid deep inside me. i could feel His cock spasm and His hot Cum pumping into my cunt.
    He rolled me over again and presented His Cock to be cleaned (He never does this and is a bit grossed when i suck and lick the last drops usually)
    It wasn’t too bad for a pre-shower morning fuck but I could still taste ass and see a little poop. i was proud of myself not to gag as i reminded myself that it’s my fault if i’m not clean and deserve whatever i find in punishment for not being ready for Him when He wanted.

No time to shower. i spent the day clenching, knowing if I relaxed, or farted, His cum would visibly stain the ass of my work whites.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up