Road head

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  baren23 2 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

boysobey
    Participant

Interested to know how many faggots in the bbdungeon have given road head!

sunsetbottom
    Participant

Several times. The first was a few years ago. I was just walking towards the underground at night. This car pulls up and a guy asked if I wanted a ride. I felt adventurous so I said yes. After he pulled away he pulled his dick out and I earned my ride

boysobey
    Participant

Surely there are more than just the two of us fags that have sucked the cock of the driver…

suboy7219
    Participant

Years ago before it was closed i used to go to a rest area on I70 near Breezewood.
    It had only hole in the ground facilities but was a popular place for truckers to drop a load in any available faggot, some times in the facilities that had big gloryholes or in their trucks.

boysobey
    Participant

Have a fantasy to be a truck slave. Kept naked and chained in the sleeper. Used regularly and whored out to other drivers.

baren23
    Participant

Whenever I get to travel without family, including business trips. At least one per trip. Usually at a bookstore or, if the town has one, gay bars.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up