Road head

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    boysobey
    Participant

Interested to know how many faggots in the bbdungeon have given road head!

sunsetbottom
    Participant

Several times. The first was a few years ago. I was just walking towards the underground at night. This car pulls up and a guy asked if I wanted a ride. I felt adventurous so I said yes. After he pulled away he pulled his dick out and I earned my ride

boysobey
    Participant

Surely there are more than just the two of us fags that have sucked the cock of the driver…

suboy7219
    Participant

Years ago before it was closed i used to go to a rest area on I70 near Breezewood.
    It had only hole in the ground facilities but was a popular place for truckers to drop a load in any available faggot, some times in the facilities that had big gloryholes or in their trucks.

boysobey
    Participant

Have a fantasy to be a truck slave. Kept naked and chained in the sleeper. Used regularly and whored out to other drivers.

baren23
    Participant

Whenever I get to travel without family, including business trips. At least one per trip. Usually at a bookstore or, if the town has one, gay bars.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have given road head many times.

cummsumer
    Participant

I’d like to. Haven’t been successful yet

boycunt
    Participant

When i was in high school i frequently gave my jock friend road head. It was always a kind of dare — could i bring Him off before we got to school? Often i was forced to finish Him off in the student parking lot with a bunch of His buddies cheering Him on. One time He snuck me onto the team bus on the way to a game and i give road head to the entire team while they were being transported to an away game. We thought that the coaches at the front of the bus were oblivious, but after the team won the game and we all got on the bus for the return home, the coach announced that the bus was taking the long way home so that everyone could get all the head he needed as a reward for a good game.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up