Non-Alphas/subs Question

Bareback Dungeon Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Non-Alphas/subs Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GoodGuy66
    Participant

Hello Gents,
    I hope you’re getting your freak on. I’ve noticed that a good amount of the discussion concerns Alphas and subs. I find it hot hearing stories like about the topic, and sometimes wank to them. However, I’m not a sub nor an alpha. I have no desire to be either.

I do enjoy a more assertive sexual partner than I. The reason being, I love getting fucked and being able to escape into the anal ecstasy that comes with being banged by a good top.

I was wondering how many guys are here are also non-Alpha/sub fetishists? I’m here for barebacking, piss, some taboo, and getting knocked-up.

Cheers!

cumbear
    Participant

Same for me. The alpha/sub thing does nothing for me. I prefer a level playing field, equals. I like a guy who is assertive about what he wants, for example, I like getting my throat fucked hard, and sometimes I may be the assertive one. There are times I may be in a dominant mood but, though I enjoy bottoming, I am never in a sub mood.

It all comes down to the penis wanting what it wants and, thus, we all have our individual tastes. 😉

GoodGuy66
    Participant

Agreed. I know some people like certain roles, and that’s cool. However, I want the freedom to be as debaucherous as I want, in what ever way I want.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up