New to this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    OwnedbyMPParis
    Participant

Hi

I’ve recently been brought onto this site by my new alpha male master Phil. He has taught me the importance of being a desirable submissive and that bare will make me more attractive as his slave. I am going to be taken bareback for the first time by him and once that happens I will be his. I am not sure of his plans but I think he wants me to be fucked by other guys too.

sissyfag
    Participant

Once you go bare, you never go back

GoodGuy66
    Participant

I’m 100% bare now. I always disliked rubbers and I decided that life is too short for wrapped fucking.

spermy71
    Participant

This is what PrEP is for.

boycunt
    Participant

i started taking cock in high school and i probably had been fucked 100 times before i even saw a condom. i told the dude that if he wrapped up, he was going to be jerking off as he certainly wasn’t going to be fucking me. He got rid of the rubber, and he was in fact a pretty good fuck for an algebra teacher.

cumbear
    Participant

My only suggestion is that if you are neg and concerned about getting pozzed, then you may want to talk to your doctor about going on PrEP. Otherwise, if you are not concerned then just have fun. Either way, the matter should be your choice and not anyone else’s.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up