my most recent cock

Bareback Dungeon Forums COCKSUCKER DISCUSSION my most recent cock

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  foralphasglory 2 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ralfie
    Participant

was at home with adam4adam when this dude hit me up …just down the road no more than 5 miles. exchanged a few pics and i was like …’be right there’ “i’ll be right along the road waxing my car, can’t miss it” drove past it but found him going the other way. slender guy with a big cock, just what i like. He was talking, and i was looking at his shorts, finally i saw Him adjust and took that as a cue i got down on my knees right along side the car got His dick out and got my mouth on it. He said It’s a grower and He was right. His cock started getting harder and bigger and He said lets go into the garage. Now the garage didn’t have any doors only junk, an old car and dirt floor. He pulled His shorts off spread his knees and i got to work licking on His sac. i saw in the photos that i really wanted to suck on his nuts and i was really going at it when He pulled my head up and jammed his fairly hard cock down my throat and started deep throat fucking me full stroke. His Cock is about 7 and well defined at the head. i could feel His cockhead moving in my throat with each thrust of cock. The dude knew what He was doing, and i thought that He would cum, but He pulled His hard wet cock out of my mouth and grabbed onto It with His full grip, stroked it a few strokes, and then said “are you ready”. my mouth was wide open the whole time. He pupshed His cock down my throat and tensed up a couple of thrusts and i could feel
    His cock spasm big time, along with a huge groan and i am sure a big jet of cum went down my throat. He said He was a big cummer, and He was right. I counted seven hard ejaculations, and i finally got a taste. I sucked on His cock for a bit, got every last drop and licked everything totally clean. He said i’m a good cocksucker. 🙂

foralphasglory
    Participant

as simple as it should always be 🙂 and full of cum

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up