I am A Worthless Sissy Whore

Bareback Dungeon Forums SISSY/TRANNY DISCUSSION (VIP ONLY) I am A Worthless Sissy Whore

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sissysarahkneels 2 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sissysarahkneels
    Participant

Hi, I am Sissy Sarah aka sissysarahkneels and I just joined. I had been following fagmaster.com for a while and loved his writing – he really spoke to me, to my soul, and I knew I was, at my core, a dirty filthy faggot. I am the sissy variety, whereby I dress in women’s whore clothes to debase and emasculate myself and to let men know that I live for their semen. I love to be humiliated and degraded for the entertainment and pleasure of men, and I have very few limits. I hope there are others like me, and maybe a few Alphas here that might give me some attention. I have filthy fantasies to share with you. I am on kik at ssknl.

Interested in hearing from you!!

Luv xxx,

Whore Sarah.

faggotsub4
    Participant

Hey Sarah! My names Marissa! I am just starting to explore my sissy side so if you have any great beauty tips for a fellow sissy bitch I’d greatly appreciate it. Along with how to best find the dirty guys that will selfishly use you. (As a fuckhole that is)

sissysarahkneels
    Participant

Hi faggot, glad you are exploring your feminine side, it let’s every man know you are a submissive faggot that will suck their cock whenever you are told to. You can find makeup tutorials on youtube, general ones for cunts, and then ones specific to cross dressers. Also, if you have a store in your city that caters to sissy faggots, they may sell makeup and give you tips also – possibly do a makeover on you. It’s important to have some of the makeup matched to your complexion – and they can help, or any girl behind a makeup counter in a department store can do it too.

To find dirty guys, use the internet – a site like squirt.org or planetromeo will do. Start a blog on bdsmlr.com (the Tumblr replacement) and get a Kik account. My blog is sissysarahkneels.bdsmlr.com and my Kik is ssknl. You’ll find guys that want to fuck you.

Love, Sarah,.

demoncigarmaster
    Participant

You two are the PERFECT epitome of what shemales and TVs should be. That self-image you have sarah will take you a long, nasty way. These fucks exist for sex, nothing else, and their failure at manhood makes them perfect targets for Real Men.

sissysarahkneels
    Participant

Thank you Demon, I am a whore for cock and my only value is how good I can suck a man off!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up