Deep-Throat fag

Bareback Dungeon Forums COCKSUCKER DISCUSSION Deep-Throat fag

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cummsumer 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cptmillersproperty
    Participant

This fag has been deep-throating for years. It started when its owner, SIR AARON took it to HIS cabin in No. Cal in 2012 for a weekend. It knew that it would be a sort of an interview for SIR to decide if the fag was worth HIS time. Upon arrival, this fag immediately did what SIR had instructed prior to the trip…it stripped naked…shoes, socks, T-Shirt, shorts…then kneeled, hands behind back, eyes down, mouth open, tongue out…SIR then handcuffed HIS trainee and laid out what’s to cum…
    1. grunt will be naked all weekend
    2. grunt will obey ALL orders
    3. grunt will be tested and evaluated
    4. grunt will be hurt, tortured, abused, used…and
    5. if any one of the tests are being failed…kicked out.

After several trials, such as urinal training, foot faggot, etc. SIR stated: “Ok, boy. Time for ME to show what’s going to be a daily task for MY slaves.”
    SIR grabbed this fag by the (short) hairs, pushed an O-ring gag in it’s cocksucking hole and plunged HIS magnificent, ALPHA COCK all the way in. This faggot gagged, but did not disobey. SIR throat-raped HIS grunt for some time and this fag got hard and horny…moaning, taking ALPHA COCK all the way…all 8 inches…balls-deep and LOVED IT. When SIR came, not one drop was wasted, but kept in mouth and showed SIR how much it treasured ALPHA CUM. After being instructed to swallow ( while video taping it), SIR washed HIS ALPHA CUM down this faghole’s throat with the PISS OF A REAL MAN.
    This sub cannot get enough ALPHA COCK to worship and deep-throat. Lately, it started begging each ALPHA to slap and abuse it while raping its throat.

jockslave57
    Participant

you are so lucky to have found an Owner that knows exactly what you need. it hopes you have many years together where you are serving Him and He is treating you like the faggot you are.

suboy7219
    Participant

it needs an Owner to use it like that, toothless deep throat fag to swallow anything that comes out of an Alpha Cock.

cummsumer
    Participant

Agree 100% wish I could find an alpha to use me all week.cock and cum are god. cummsumer@yahoo.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up