Common Whore

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    NWSCBBacker
    Participant

There was this Adult bookstore when I lived in Florida that I would frequent during lunch hours. I LOVED this place as I would always get between 8-13 loads shot in my mouth that I eagerly swallowed and would also get 4-5 load shot in my hungry ass. I never saw their faces nor did we speak, I was there to be used and loved it. Unfortunately it is now closed and I live in SC where there isn’t many places to play.

vincent
    Participant

There’s a beach cruise i visit from time to time when ordered to do so.
    Mostly it’s middle aged married guys who just want a blowjob or a handjob but sometimes there’s guys that want to fuck.
    my orders are to agree to whatever the Man wants. i admit that is easier when He’s attractive (face, body or cock) and i usually only approach or make eye-contact with attractive Men.

My first common whore event:
    i was approached by this older Italian guy who turned out to have a 6″ cock but thick as my wrist. It filled my mouth and jammed my throat as I knelt and he held my head until he announced he wanted to fuck me and he got behind me and pushed me into doggy position.
    He spat on my hole a few times and that along with whatever throat slime i left behind was all the lube i got as He pushed His fat cock into me. It stretched me painfully but i bit my tongue to stifle my cries and He fucked with long steady strokes for some minutes gaining pace and ferocity, His balls slapping against mine, until He pulled out, grunted and shot His load up my back leaving my hole feel both invaded and empty at the same time.
    “Not bad for 78 year old, huh?”
    He pulled on His shorts and left while i was still on all fours.
    i was still that way when a pair of legs appeared in front of me.
    “I like a guy who’s not too picky,” said the legs.
    “I want you to suck my cock”.

“What age are you, kid? Shouldn’t you be home doing homework or something?”

But still my mouth opened when a good sized cock slapped my face and like a whore i accepted His cock in spite of my misgivings. He quoted an age that might have been true and was at least legal and proceeded to use my face for His pleasure until he pushed me off and onto my ass.
    “On your back, bitch!”
    And i complied, spreading my legs to give him full access.
    He didn’t even spit. But i was stretched by the Italian so He pushed in with little resistance.
    He fucked hard and fast telling me He had blown 3 guys that day and now it was His turn. It didn’t take Him long before He tensed and i could feel His cock pulsing and the hot cum painting my insides.

That’s my entry for common white. A guy almost twice my age and barely a third my age because a common whore takes all comers.

And that isn’t enough i’ll tell you about the time i took 6 loads in the same place!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up