BBOnly

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    HAURES
    Participant

I agree with boxertrash and FagRubberpig …been poz is a gift that infected men gave to me many years ago because my own and free decision to fuck only bareback, so constantly I’m looking for the bug. Last night had a sexual MAnimal encounter with two horny skinny AIDS tops that met my bottom hole with a useless dick. I got a breeding of toxic sperm loads and with toxic VERBAL fucking, wasted men breeds me! So I don’t see any problems, I’m not against HIV SPREADING and NEW POZZ making. Many bugchaser outside looking for the gift and we don’t have to be avaricious to share our gifts ….

colombianfaggot
    Participant

The only moment in which faggot touches condoms is when a TOP MAN demands it, the rest of the time it takes all the COCKS bareback. When a TOP MAN wears a condom and CUMS, it immediately goes to faggot’s mouth or cunt, or to the freezer to use the CUM later.
    faggot thinks condoms are useful when you use them to decorate a party, for example; or to play with them… full of REAL MEN’s CUM and PISS of course!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up